Why give your students the chance learn to ski or snowboard?
- For the fun and exhilaration!
- Skiing and snowboarding let us experience the freedom of gliding down a mountain, the chance to see pristine landscapes, opportunities to meet new and different friends from everywhere.
- Skiing and snowboarding allow us to get outdoors for some exercise at a time of year when we want to stay inside.
- Because skiing and snowboarding provide times when family and friends can get together to share the experience.
- Because they can be learned at a VERY early age and practiced throughout life
- They teach us to love snow and not fear it
- Skiing and snowboarding teach lifelong skills such as confidence, patience and healthy risk taking.
Did you know…
- Our SnowSports Center is a member of Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA) and American Association of Snowboard Instructors (AASI). It has trained instructors/coaches with over 100 years of combine teaching and coaching experience.
- Studies show that on days when children are scheduled to go on field trips or have afterschool programs their attendance is better.
- That our Field Trips and Afterschool programs are a great incentive for Rewards Programs.
- We Promote the Lids On Kids (Lidsonkids.org) and The Kids on Lifts (Kidsonlifts.org) initiatives.
Our Learn a SnowSport Program Includes:
- An in school presentation – Safety Tips, Dress for Success and the benefits of learning to ski or snowboard.
- Skiing or snowboarding skill development for the first 2 hours of the trip that includes an evaluation to help students get in the correct group.
- Free time after skills development where students can go free skiing/snowboarding or go tubing.
- Group options based on ability and interest.
- A Full day/night lift ticket.
- Field Trips are available Monday – Friday approximately 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- After school programs are available Tuesday – Friday approximately 4:00 – 8:00 pm
Call Cherie at 218-626-3797 or firstname.lastname@example.org for prices, additional information or to book a trip.