Welcome to Big River Tubing at Mont du Lac Resort
Step up your summer at Mont du Lac’s all-new Big River Tubing! Soak up the sun in our 2–3 hour unguided float trip from the Mont du Lac Marina all the way to Boy Scout Landing. We start our journey by picking you up with the rafts and tubes. After you’re finished on the water, we’ll transport you back to Mont du Lac. Reservations are required! Call to book your Big River Tubing experience today.
- Check-in (leave drivers license) at Base Lodge
- Return (pickup drivers license) at Base Lodge
- Complete the required waiver here
|Single Tube from MDL Marina to Boy Scout Landing|
(Average 3-hour Float)
|Single Tube from Chambers Grove to MDL Marina|
(Average 1-hour Float)
|Raft Price (2 people) (4hr/8hr)||$34.99/$49.99|
|Canoe (2 people) (4hr/8hr)||$34.99/$49.99|
|Strap to Link Tubes||$2.00|
Minimum age is 7 years old with a parent and 16 years old without a parent.
*Please note that the rental includes a life jacket, shuttle ride and a tube with a paddle or a raft with paddles.
*Rentals are based on availability.
Reservations are recommended – we WILL sell out!
- Trip duration is 2-3 hours
- Shuttle is provided
- Signed waiver is required
- Life jackets are provided and are required to be worn at all times
- No glass or Styrofoam is allowed
- No pets allowed
- No personal watercraft are allowed
- If you miss the pullout point, fee is $100
- If you are on the river after 6:00PM, fee is $100
- Tube damage or sink fee is $50
- Raft, canoe or kayak damage or sink fee is $900
- Lose or damage a paddle fee is $30
- Lose or damage a life jacket fee is $30
- Foot wear is required. No flip flops allowed. River shoes and sandals are available to purchase if needed.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Have fun!
Call us at 218-626-3797 or check our Facebook prior to arrival for river conditions!
Items to Bring
- Dry Bag
- Cell Phone
- Water Shoes
- Drivers License
- Cash or Credit Card
- Dry clothes to go home in